Next Epique Social
- When: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Location: Ermelo (Veluwe)
- Time: 10.00 Departure (09.30 Gathering)
- Bike: Gravel bike or MTB
- Distance: 50 km
click here to register for the Epique Social on Saturday, October 16, 2021.
Out together, at home together
This event is about cycling a beautiful route together. That means: out together at home. The social aspect is more important than the speed. Of course there is a nice drive, but you should be able to have a chat. When the group gets bigger, there will be a division by level. Does this appeal to you? Then the Epique Social is for you.
Throughout the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wonderful network of trails and paths. This offers endless possibilities for beautiful routes. The ridge of Utrecht or Salland, the dunes of North Holland, the gravel of the Veluwe and the endless farm roads of Brabant and Overijssel. And then we have Limburg. So there are beautiful paths, trails, climbs and descents everywhere. We are happy to share them with you.
We like to look for new paths and make our own routes. A unique route is therefore made for each trip. We share these via the epic Komoot- page and a GPX file. If you missed a ride, you can find this and all other routes on our Komoot page and still drive yourself.
We will meet at the agreed location at 9:30 am. At 10.00 there is a joint start. Take enough food and drink with you for the journey. Halfway through we will make a short stop for a snack. After the ride there is the opportunity to have a coffee together.
When is the next?
There are eight Epique Socials annually:
- October 16, 2021 (Ermelo)
- November 13, 2021 (Groesbeek)
- January 15, 2022 (Kootwijk/ Kroondomein)
- February 12, 2022 (‘s-Hertogenbosch)
- April 23, 2022 (Bergen & Wijk aan Zee)
- May 14, 2022 (Zeist)
- July 16, 2022 (Tilburg)
- August 13, 2022 (Lage Vuursche)
There are four annual epic 100s :
- September 11, 2021 (Groesbeek)
- December 18, 2021 (Venray)
- March 12, 2022 (Ermelo)
- June 11, 2022 (Eindhoven)
- A unique route for the gravel and mountain bike
- Driving with a nice group
- Route from 45 to 55 km
- Pace so that you can have a chat with each other
- Free Epique water bottle
Join the Epique Social! Questions about the route, the group, the pace, etc?Contact us