Security and Privacy
Epique is committed to keeping your data truly private. When you book a trip with us or leave your details on the website, you naturally do not want snoopers to take off. We use the data that we request and store to provide you with the best possible service.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Epique complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
In any case, this means that we:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Being aware of your rights and obligations regarding your personal data, wanting to point this out to you and respecting it.
You can read the data we ask for and what we use it for below. You can also see what your rights are and who has access to your data.
Who is responsible for your data?
Europalaan 500 (The City Garden)
3526 KS Utrecht
Our Chamber of Commerce number: 56962924
Our VAT identification number: NL852380471B01
The personal data we process
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide via our website, in correspondence and by telephone
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
- Epique processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Epique analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long we keep personal data
Epique does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We will then delete all the data we have about you. Or do we use your data anonymously, because we need certain data for internal analyzes and reports, such as the value of your bookings.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Epique does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Epique remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies we use
Epique only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Epique and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
Do you want to inspect, correct, delete, transfer data of your personal data or do you want to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data? Please contact us.
How we protect personal data
Epique takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.