Epique organizes unique trips and training for avid skiers, snowboarders and mountain bikers. We take you to the most special locations in the world. Professional, safe and highly personal.
Our goal is to bring people together and experience unforgettable mountain experiences together. We work with a small, close-knit team and the atmosphere is open and informal. Everyone is given space to think along and contribute. As a recognized training company, Epique likes to give young professionals the space to develop themselves. We attach great value to their own input. In this way we also keep moving.
As an intern at Epique, no day will be the same. There is continuous activity imminent, ongoing or has been. You, as part of the team, should help with that as much as possible. Your development is central: there is a lot of room for your own input and you will receive a personal internship supervisor. Start date in consultation.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic intern who can keep going. There is plenty to do with us. What do you like and where does your strength lie? Let’s start there! If there is a specific assignment from your study programme, you can propose it. Multiple roles are possible in strategy and business development, sustainability, sales, communication, operations or finance. It can be a (graduation) research as well as an experience internship. For us it is more about the enthusiasm and personality (there has to be a good click). To illustrate, a number of possible profiles:
- HBO Sport – Marketing, Management, Movement
- HBO Commercial Economics, Communication and Media
- HBO Tourism, Recreation and Leisure Management
- HBO Business Economics, Business & Management
- HBO Accountancy, Finance and Control, Financial Services
- MBO CIOS / Sport & Exercise level 3 or 4
- MBO Marketing, Communication, Sales level 3 or 4
- MBO Media, Audio/Visual Design level 3 or 4
- MBO Administrative and Secretarial Assistant level 2
- Strong communicator, thoughtful, independent and customer-oriented
- Affinity with sports and travel
- Affinity with winter and mountain sports is an advantage but not a must
Interested? Send an email to Rick Deekens including:
- Short motivation with CV
- At least 2 references
- Proposal possible assignment(s)
We would like to get to know you.